Metal Roof in Maryland
Baltimore | Ellicott City | Columbia | DC
Are you interested in a metal roof in Maryland for your home in Baltimore, Columbia, Ellicott City, or DC?
Kanga Roofing has you covered with our extensive supply of roofing materials and roofing services.
Installing metal roofing will save you moneyadding to your home's resale value and helping to lower your energy costs by up to 40%!
Our dedicated staff can install your new roof quickly and affordably, keeping your home or business dry and protected.
NOTE: We do not currently install metal roofing. Please contact us below to discover comparable options and materials.
Need more than just a new roof replacement or repair?
Check out some of the other services we offer, such as roof cleaning,roofing inspection, roofing replacement, skylight installation, and many more services!
What Are the Advantages of A Metal Roof in Maryland?
A metal roof offers plenty of benefits for your household.
They provide you plenty of protection against the elements, but can also add tremendous aesthetic appeal to your home.
So whether you are considering some steel roof shingles to replace your well-worn asphalt ones, or you need a strong and durable material that can cover a large, flat roof for your business, we can help you.
There are many different types of metal roofs, so you can choose from a variety of styles, colors, and textures for attractive ,metal roofing options to complement your home.
Below is a list of some of the other advantages and disadvantages of having metal roofing installed.
- Energy Efficient Metal roofs are reflective; in summer they will keep your house cool by reflecting the sun's rays and saving you up to 40% on your annual energy bill, while also reducing urban air temperatures. They can also provide your home with adequate insulation in the winter months.
- Improves Resale Value Homeowners recoup 95.5% of the cost of installation when reselling, as the value of the home will appreciate dramatically.
- Durability A roof made of metal can last for well over 50 years; it is also good in areas like Maryland for its ability to resist weather, keeping your household protected and worry-free. Because it is fire-proof, it may even help lower your insurance.
- Low Maintenance Metal Roofing has a low life-cycle cost; general upkeep and maintenance of the roof is very low, requiring very little to ensure that it stays looking and working as good as the day it was installed.
- Environmentally Friendly Materials for a roof made of metal are readily recyclable and energy efficient in production when made from previously recycled products; most metal roofs are also Energy Star certified.
Pricing for a Metal Roof in Maryland
One of the most pressing questions you might have about roofing is its cost.
You know there are tremendous advantages to installing a metal roof in Maryland, but you want to know how affordable it is.
In truth, the price varies and depends entirely upon the type of material selected, the style of the material, and the difficulty of the installation.
If you are looking for a number, however, the average cost of an East-coast state job is $17,692.
That number is simply an average, and costs vary depending on the type of project - adding metal roof shingles or panels on a commercial flat roof will cost more than adding the same to a residential roof, for instance.
If you are interested, be sure to check out our financing options by clicking here.
Contact Us Today!
Get in touch with the professionals of Kanga Roof by calling us today at 410.799.1600, or complete our online service request form by clicking here. With us as your professional roof contractor, you can keep your family and home dry for years to come
So if you are tired of your old and dilapidated roof shingles, then you know who has you covered.
We have been serving the Maryland area - Baltimore, Ellicott City, Columbia, Gaithersburg, DC, and more - for years and have been helping homeowners protect their roofs and homes by providing standing seam metal roof installation, rain gutters, and anything else needed to do the job.
So we know we can help you too!
Our dedicated staff wears the Technician Seal of Safety and will service your home with the same care that they would give their own.
Whether you have any questions about metal roof vs. shingles, pricing, materials, installation, or anything else, get in touch with us and we will be more than happy to help.
Go from Metal Roof in Maryland back to Types of Roofing
Go back to the Kanga Roof Homepage